- 1 Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks:
- 1.1 Pioneer HDJ-500-K DJ Headphones – Black ($$):
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 Sony MDR7506 Professional Headphone ($$):
- 1.5 Pros
- 1.6 Cons
- 1.7 Razer Adaro DJ Analog Headphones ($$):
- 1.8 Pros
- 1.9 Cons
- 1.10 KRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones ($$):
- 1.11 Pros
- 1.12 Cons
- 1.13 Technics RPDJ1210 Swig Arm DJ Headphone Fold Coil ($$):
- 1.14 Pros
- 1.15 Cons
Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks:
We already showed you Best DJ Headphones. Now it is high time to meet you Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks 2017. This is for people like us who are a little bit conscious of our budget. If you are on a budget, it is important to find the best pair of cans that fall within the range you are looking for, and in this case, we will be checking out the best under $100.
We will need to take in a few other factors. If you are DJ, you know what that annoying pain feels like when you wear headphones after a few hours. You need a pair that feels great on your ears and can be worn for numerous hours on end. Moreover, for DJ, it is needed to have a headphone with a good bass like AKG K267 Tiesto. Because, you know, how important the good bass is for a DJ! In addition, rotatable ear cups is necessary to observe the music. The long cord is also suitable for your free movement. We have also a great post with infographics about DJ Headphone Reviews 2017
Buying Experience So, let’s have a look Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks 2017:
Pioneer HDJ-500-K DJ Headphones – Black ($$):
The Pioneer HDJ-500-K DJ Headphones are soundly engineered to strongly reproduce the low and mid level frequencies. Since it is immensely important for the DJs to pinpoint the pitches in the music, this will be a good option. If you are an aspiring DJ and just starting out, you might want to get this one as the price is pretty reasonable as well. Sure, it is not as good as the professionally engineered and high-end ones, but at the price point, you can’t really complain either.
The best sound quality is pretty decent on these Pioneer HDJ headphones as the bass is great and the mid and high pitches play with clarity. This pair of headphone is using and utilizing the HDJ – 2000 technology effectively in my opinion. I will talk about the basic features with some pros and cons of the headphone.
The Pioneer HDJ DJ headphones are a great addition to any aspiring DJ as they come with great sound quality and the other features are suitable for a DJ as well. Since the price is comparatively low from the other competitors, this can be a great investment as the first pair of Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks. The features such as rotating arm structure with different sleek looking colors are great for making this pair of headphones a smart choice. I hope this review will come in handy when you make that buying decision.
- Decent sound quality with clarity in mid and high pitches.
- The bass is great.
- The interchangeable cords are a great option.
- The extendable coiled cord gives the freedom of movement during performances.
- The design is modern and sleek and makes you look like a professional.
- The rotating arm structure design is great for suiting with your different monitoring styles.
- The cans make a creaking and annoying sound when they get connected with the headband.
- The ear pads can be too small for people with large ears and be uncomfortable for them.
Sony MDR7506 Professional Headphone ($$):
The Sony MDR7506 is an awfully comfortable, noise cancellation, closed back design and of course sensitive among other Best DJ Headphones that is great for travel and monitoring professional field recordings — especially DJing.
Who does not want comfortable design and fantastic sound? And then if you find out a decent solution for your home or professional use like DJing, paying less than $100 bucks, it will be like having Aladin’s Lamp in hand. Fortunately, Sony offers just that in the Sony MDR7506 headphones.
The Sony MDR7506 have to stay in one place. In these headphones, portability is a problem for a very long cable and questionable materials. Yet hobbyists obviously love this affordable option. For all-day listening, the Sony MDR7506 offers a lot in exchange for a little.
Sony MDR7506 may not satisfy you with its dressing, but there is still great quality within. These headphones have a balanced sound. As a result, no part of the musical scale is too loud or too soft. The music lovers like DJs will particularly love this soundscape. Because it has optimal for mixing and equalizing, which naturally costs a lot more. If you are concern about the value, this is the best buy we have seen all year and we pick it as the Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks. The Sony MDR7506 is not winning best-dressed, however, it offers balanced sound, outstanding noise isolation, uses of Neodymium magnets with the affordable package.
- Great sensitivity
- OFC cord, long 9.8 foot ends in a gold-plated plug
- Suitable for traveling, as it can fold in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20 kHz
- Using Neodymium magnets for greater sensitivity in a voice coil, better bass response and higher overall sound quality with fantastic headphone experience.
- A little portability
Razer Adaro DJ Analog Headphones ($$):
The Razer Adaro headphones have large and sonically balanced drivers which deliver natural sounding acoustic with hard hitting bass. You can use this pair of headphones for either jamming on the go or spinning behind the DJ console. The potent drivers can be used in mixing and matching and are monitoring friendly. So apart from being great at providing with the sound quality for finding out the notes and differentiate from them, the headphones are well equipped for mixing and monitoring as well. All in all, this is a complete package for being a DJ.
The ear cups of the Razer Adaro headphones are padded so wearing them for long hours is not a hassle. The ear cups swivel as well to better cater to the needs of a DJ. The cable system is fast and easy with a swappable system which allows for easy swapping of the included cable cords.
To make it even more suitable for your DJ gigs, the headband is adjustable and designed to be worn for all day long. The comfort factor of the Razer Adaro headphones was given an immense thought.
The Razer Adaro headphones are a great addition to your DJ career or it’s also a Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks. Even if you are not a DJ, you can benefit from the headphones as the sound quality is just phenomenal. This pair is great at making your days brighter with its superior sound quality along with the added comfort. The padded and swiveled ear cushions are great for DJ purposes. The storage option is safe and secure with the carrying case until your next gig. The Razer Adaro headphones really make for a great pair of headphones and I feel like everyone will get benefit from them.
- The sound quality is superior.
- The cost is worthy of the features and benefits of the headphones.
- The headband fit is snug and comfortable.
- The style is minimal and stylish.
- Easy and swift trappable cable cords system.
- The volume switch is upside down as in the down button makes the volume go up.
- Adding a Mic with the headphone is not possible.
KRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones ($$):
These KRK KNS8400 Headphones are from the reputed brand KRK developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound. These headphones are used for both DJ and studio purposes. If you are a normal user for casual listening, you can also be a user of KRK KNS8400 Headphones with a volume control system in its cord. These lightweight headphones are a flatter-sounding and Best DJ Headphones Under $100. At this price, what you are getting that is really marvelous. Moreover, these KRK KNS8400 Headphones are ranked 18 in DJ Headphone category at Amazon.
These KRK KNS8400 Headphones are good headphones of KRK and brand’s quality is maintained. Normal users and professionals are love these headphones among other Best DJ Headphones. These Headphones are far more comfortable over the long term. The headband cushion sometimes needs some adjusting, but the ear cushions are very comfortable. For using memory foam, its noise isolation is awesome. With all these facilities, these Headphones are a great pair of headphones that any kind of user can use these.
- Lightweight construction for long-term uses
- Adjustable low-pressure headband
- Volume control in cable and it is detachable
- Used Acoustic memory foam in ear cup and headband cushion for noise blocking and comfort
- Rotatable ear cups for traveling and storage
- Class-leading KRK sound clarity, very low-distortion
- 2.5 m (8.2 ft.) long cable
- Not so loud, as sensitivity 97 dB.
Technics RPDJ1210 Swig Arm DJ Headphone Fold Coil ($$):
The pair of Technics RPDJ1210 Swig Arm DJ headphones has the swinging cups which are great for DJs as the swinging cups give you a superior support to provide you with flexibility while moving around and working on your station as you perform in front of a live audience. The sound quality is a bit bass heavy but this is as a pair for the course of DJ headphones. Mixing of songs with this pair of headphones is of superior quality as mixing without skipping a beat is easy with the cans.
The rotary housing design is suitable for single-sided monitoring. The headphones come with a foldable design which makes it possible to be folded into a compact size and then be stored away for later use. A carrying pouch is added to the package to make the process easier. The specifications include a high resistance to perspiration which in my opinion is very suitable for the wearer.
Technics RPDJ1210 Swig Arm headphones are a great value for money pair of headphones in our opinion. The headphones come in great shape and the sound quality is great as well. Other than that, you really like the foldable option as well. We will recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent headphone at an affordable price and it’s also a Best DJ Headphones Under $100 Bucks
- The swinging cups are convenient for DJ gigs.
- The rotary swing arm is great for single monitoring.
- The parts are resistant to sweat.
- The headphones can be folded into a small size.
- There is a carrying pouch for easy storage and convenient traveling.
- Long coiled cable cord makes moving around easy.
- The rubber lining of the earpieces gets shredded and then they get stuck on the inside of the ears and the hair.